1#
发表于 2014-1-26 15:55 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 漫修 于 2013-11-28 00:37 编辑
" o2 |* v: m* I9 d4 n9 A
* w7 R; @* A$ D4 uhttp://ecopsychology.swami-center.org/winter-swimming.shtml
/ r& C' K; r3 O9 oEcopsychology/Winter Swimming
& ^  D: U/ l) Y! i, \8 k7 q6 X1 I0 n0 @
Winter Swimming
6 o# m7 ^3 U0 X9 K3 [Winter swimming, i.e. swimming in ice-cold water, is a wonderful method not only of tempering the body, but also of increasing the energy might of the organism.3 W! H3 a1 b0 X# f, u
Statistics holds that among those practicing winter swimming the sickness rate decreases for cold-type diseases 60 (!) times, and for other diseases — 30 times. As a therapeutic method winter swimming can heal many diseases, including radiculitis, both high and low blood-pressure, pulmonary tuberculosis, pancreatic diabetes, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, inflammations in genitals, menstrual cycle abnormalities, dermatoses, and so on [32,65].; w0 X0 I! G" Z
One should not begin to swim in cold water necessarily in autumn, as some people think: one may start right during the hardest frost, if one likes. But it is recommended to master first the psychic self-regulation techniques that we described above. In this case, winter swimming will directly contribute to strengthening the ability to preserve the subtlest psychic states. Coming out into the frost naked and submerging into ice-cold water become not only an act of volition, but also a controlled experiment on oneself in order to maintain the subtlest states of the consciousness in the conditionally adverse environment. It is beneficial to disidentify oneself from bodily sensations and to merely observe them from the depths of the subtle planes.8 b1 d0 p, d! H% f" w5 w
The organism responds to the cold shock with energy stress, which may be colored with positive or negative emotions — depending on the mood, with which one set about winter swimming in the first place and one’s psychic self-regulation skills. The activity of the energy system of the organism increases and initiates an intensive heat generation process. The right mood and disidentification from bodily sensations allow one not to feel the coldness of the air and water even during a hard frost. After staying in ice-cold water, a person also does not feel cold for some time, while when the frost is not too hard, one may even start to feel hot due to the continuing process of intensive heat generation in the organism. But after 10-20 minutes, the resources of the organism get depleted, and one starts chilling and shivering. As one proceeds with training, the intensity of such sensations decreases. At such moments one may warm oneself by performing active movements, indoors, or coming near a fire. These kinds of stress and depletion of the energy system of the organism train this system, increase its mobility and capacity.- _( y1 q4 s  g7 d' t
One has to submerge into water together with the head. Upon entering water, one should immerse oneself into it completely, then wait until the breath calms down, and then immerse oneself again together with the head. During this procedure, one may notice lumps of dark energy flowing out from the body; this has a healing effect on the body.. G( X4 H4 [( E9 M# N& B+ B
One of the most eminent popularizers of cold tempering in Russia was Porfiriy Ivanov, who with his life example demonstrated the possibility of merging harmoniously with nature in all its manifestations. He walked barefooted even during sharp frost wearing only pants, swam in natural water reservoirs many times a day or douched himself with water from wells during winter, as well as slept in the snow without clothes.2 H8 S. M$ S- T# s) A- b) X1 ]
Although swimming in ice-cold water is undoubtedly the most effective tempering procedure, do not get too upset if there is no suitable water reservoir where you live. You may, for example, run barefooted in the snow and, if there is the possibility, lay in the snow for a while without clothes. You may pour well-water on your body. As a last resort you may lay in the bath-tub filled with cold water or pour it on your body from a bucket or basin.
  n* w8 T5 ?0 |! |" q4 \+ }But one should keep in mind that water with temperature over 8 degrees centigrade (about 46° Fahrenheit) does not induce the launch of the described energy processes in the organism and swimming in it is less effective, while it may even cause untrained individuals to catch cold.
& h. P# c( w* ^, k+ J3 Q& ^3 {Cold procedures can be performed both as a part of a special training and every day in the morning or in the evening after work in order to relieve fatigue, as well as in all those cases when for various reasons we have lost inner harmony or do not see light in ourselves anymore.; _/ M: j- P. t. m
All cold procedures must be performed using psychic self-regulation methods and not merely through an act of volition. Attempts to increase their effect by creating sharp temperature contrasts also do not make too much sense. For example, if you plan to pour cold water on your body, it would be appropriate to submerge the wrists into it first and imagine streams of blissful freshness and joy rising up the hands. Then you may wash your face and feel the freshness and joy entering your body through your face. Spill a few handfuls of water on your head imagining that this is the water from melted snow in a spring puddle on a meadow, that this is spring itself. And then you may really feel the sincere desire to get united with this water with your entire body!1 v6 Q9 m" W* }, |- }$ J9 G3 ^, m
After swimming or douching, you should observe the energy processes inside the body. And there you may see the bright white light-fire blazing up, which you should distribute evenly over the entire space inside the body. This fire heals the body and rids us of coarse energies.2 j  }" E' Q! D% z
In conclusion of this chapter, I want to say the following. Even without prior studying the techniques of psychic self-regulation, winter swimming saved many people of severe diseases that were considered terminal, including cancer. There are many well-known cases of quick healing of respiratory diseases in the acute stage using this method. Enthusiasts of winter swimming accumulated certain experience of healing children, and this issue deserves a thorough in-depth study.6 C2 Y5 y/ e/ Z4 i: h# C) f' {
But it is not a panacea (the cure of all diseases). For example, in case of chronic diseases, which are accompanied with slightly increased body temperature, it does not always produce the positive effect. The organism apparently does not have the resources that could be activated by submerging the body into ice-cold water. Such patients should rather get hyperthermal (high temperature) bath treatment [64].
6 q4 ^* K, `) `- r! i% |0 v% p# IThere may be no constraining to winter swimming, even for therapeutic purposes, since it is being mentally ready that to a large extent predetermines the effectiveness of this method.
3 H0 r: J  V  P& S
8 p) q) P* y; @$ r% d9 J9 F, w生态心理学/冬泳$ ~# s4 i+ i% T& n! L) s

. ^+ _3 a2 j& _. D& \

3 S9 w. v8 y$ K* [冬泳
0 Y  g+ e* M  X9 K: Z7 B冬泳,在冰冷的水中游泳也就是说,是一个奇妙的方法,不仅锻炼了身体,又增加了机体的能量威力的。5 J6 f! I+ i5 V4 {( E0 ]2 K9 z- f7 E' G
统计认为,在那些练冬泳的患病率降低为冷型疾病的60倍,并为其他疾病( ! ) - 30倍。作为一种治疗方法冬泳可以治愈许多疾病,包括神经根炎,高和低的血压,肺结核,胰腺糖尿病,慢性胃肠道疾病,生殖器炎症,月经周期异常,皮肤病等[ 32,65 ] 。
, C* v1 B" n2 I3 V8 i: o8 D# Y我们不应该开始不一定秋季在冷水中游泳,因为有些人认为:一种可能是最难霜期间权利开始,如果一个人喜欢。但建议首先要掌握我们上面描述的心理自我调节技术。在这种情况下,冬泳将直接有助于加强以保持微妙的心理状态的能力。现身成霜赤裸潜入冰水不仅成为意志的行为,同时也为了保持意识的微妙状态在有条件的不良环境对自己的一个对照实验。它有利于从身体的感受disidentify自己,仅仅从细微之处平面的深度观察他们。
8 F7 V. g2 L/ w& g这种微生物响应冷休克与能源的压力,这可能与积极或消极的情绪彩色 - 根据心情,与一组关于冬泳摆在首位和一个人的心理自我调节能力。的生物体的增加的能量系统的活性,并启动一个密集的热生成过程。正确的情绪和不认同的身体感觉让人们不感到即使在硬霜冻的空气和水的寒光。留在冰冷的水上,之后,一个人也不会感到冷一段时间,而当霜是不是太硬,人们可能甚至开始感到热,由于密集发热体在生物体的持续过程。但是10-20分钟后,生物体的资源得到耗尽,和1开始冷却和寒战。作为1进行训练,这样的感觉的强度降低。在这样的时刻,人们可以通过执行积极的运动,在室内或靠近火来取暖。这些类型的压力和机体列车本系统能源系统的消耗,增加其流动性和能力。( {8 `7 `' p9 E0 u, C' W
一个人必须与头部浸入水中在一起。一旦进入水中,应该埋头进去完全,然后等到呼吸平静下来,然后用头再次埋头在一起。在此过程中,人们可能会注意到,从身体的黑暗能量流淌出的肿块,这对身体的治疗效果。, r: N: V. V5 b
一个寒冷的回火在俄罗斯最杰出的popularizers的是Porfiriy伊万诺夫,谁与他生活中的例子展示了各种形式的与自然和谐融合的可能性。他走了,甚至在寒霜只穿着短裤光着脚,在天然水库游了一天多次或冬季冲洗,用自己从井里的水,以及睡在雪地里不穿衣服。
1 I; R7 G4 e* u! R1 P) g% M4 N, U- V& |尽管在冰冷的水中游泳无疑是最有效的回火过程中,不要太难过,如果有你住的地方没有合适的蓄水池。你可以,例如,赤脚跑在雪地里,如果有可能,躺在雪地上一阵子没有衣服。你可能对你的身体倒井水。作为最后的手段你可以躺在浴缸注满冷水或水桶或盆倒在你的身上。
8 L9 a% w1 l' h' a) q4 q9 y但应该记住,水的温度超过800摄氏度(约46华氏度)不会引起发射在它的机体和游泳所描述的能量过程的效果较差,而它甚至会导致未经训练的人赶寒冷。% ]* `$ ^# Y0 U) r, T, B3 {+ |* f
寒冷的程序可以以缓解疲劳进行两个在早上或晚上下班后一个特殊的训练,每天的一部分,以及在所有这些情况下,当由于种种原因,我们失去了内心的和谐,或不见光我们自己了。5 z8 b' v+ [8 {
所有的寒冷程序必须使用心理自我调节的方法,而不是仅仅通过意志的行为来进行。试图通过创建温度急剧对比,以增加它们的影响也不会做出太大的意义。例如,如果您计划泼冷水你的身体,这将是适当淹没手腕进去第一和想象幸福的新鲜和欢乐的溪流升起的手中。那么你可能会洗你的脸,感受新鲜和快乐,通过你的脸进入你的身体。溢出的水几把你的脑袋想象,这是从上草甸弹簧水坑融化积雪水,这是春天本身。然后你可以真正感受到真诚愿望,团结用此水与你的整个身体!1 V/ c% d& q9 V3 s/ I
游泳或冲洗后,应观察体内的能量的过程。在那里你可以看到明亮的白色光熊熊火了,你应该均匀地分布在整个空间在身体里面。这起火灾医治身体和粗肋能量我们。
$ ^4 B0 L7 h; W( r. c在本章的最后,我想说以下几点。即使没有事先学习的心理自我调节的方法,冬泳保存严重的疾病很多人被认为终端,包括癌症。也有使用这种方法呼吸系统疾病的急性期愈合快许多知名案件。冬泳爱好者累计治愈孩子的某些经验,这个问题值得进行彻底深入的研究。1 u; ~" W: T9 W" Z
但它不是万能的(所有疾病的治疗) 。例如,在壳体的慢性疾病,其伴有轻微增加体温的,它并不总能产生积极的影响。生物体表面上不具有可通过浸没在体内转化为冰冷的水被激活的资源。此类患者应而获得超高温(高温)浴治疗[ 64 ] 。
- {, n' w- e* p* W6 {有可能是没有约束到冬天游泳,甚至用于治疗目的,因为它是精神上准备这在很大程度上预先确定该方法的有效性。& j2 P0 l8 D% ~- q0 Q

3 s" S- U8 @8 e5 o
- ?* ?; d/ h5 ]( e' H" n
" O  o0 V  |# S/ u- N( U* L

6LanguagesA.png (50.39 KB, 下载次数: 105)

6LanguagesA.png
2#
发表于 2014-1-26 17:12 | 只看该作者
外国人的研究成果5 T' q+ L  S" M* I$ ?
翻译过来看的有点吃力
, _+ ]; l1 M0 v) ^8 x6 V

点评

还没有很好润笔。  发表于 2014-1-26 20:04
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2014-2-4 19:30 | 只看该作者
感谢拜读.
7 [8 @3 [# j  J! V; ~* I- {能否肯请译者或有关专家将此文准確觧读.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2014-2-10 14:24 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2014-3-31 19:54 | 只看该作者
漫修如果意译的话国人更易接受。我觉着冬泳对精神健康很重要,比如对困扰世界的抑郁症。

点评

翻译是个苦差事儿,为了快词不达意,呵呵。  发表于 2014-3-31 21:58
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|- ( ICP12013697-2 ) 11010802026271

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 00:02 , Processed in 0.058942 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, File On.