打印 上一主题 下一主题

[原创]英国冬泳者谈冬泳(译文)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-9-19 18:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

冬泳译苑fficeffice" />

英国冬泳者谈冬泳(译文)

对于大多数的人当提起冬泳运动时,他们都会不约而同的会想到是那些健壮的俄国人,他们会在零度以下的严冬中凿开冰面进行冬泳.现在我要告诉你的是:不仅仅是俄国人,在英国也有很多的人参与这项运动.其中的一人就是Mary Cane,她是Hampstead Heath女士泳队的成员,同时又是Hampstead Heath冬泳俱乐部的主席.

当我问及有关冬泳的问题时,她的回答是这样的:冬泳的秘决是坚持.我是从1984年开始冬泳的,我坚信冬泳对健康是有益的,但在从事这项运动的过程中你也应该注意一些问题.我建议冬泳从夏季开始,并随季节变化相伴.不要攀比之心,开始时要量力而行.当气温下降时不要游的太多,要自感舒适为好.在冰水中,当你感觉有暖意越强时,游后所需要的回暖时间就越长.泳后有要穿的衣服,不要真正的感到寒冷,否则你会几天感到不舒服.泳后速度要快---我回家的速度要比去泳场的速度快的多.如果你想使你的游泳时间能够更长些,与其说做其它的事情,倒不如从每天冷水中浸泡,开始你的冬泳运动,且伴季节变化,整个冬季身体健康(我们最老的队员是Wynn,她这个月已经90,现在每天冬泳二三次(或更多).但我认为在春天和秋天多游一些时间是有好处的.在严冬特别是在冰水中冬泳不应游的太远(在附近转圈).当然如果有环流那也是挺好的.我们的一些姐妹在冬泳后经常站在热水盆中并将手也放入这会对你回暖有所帮助.有时没有热水,执意这样做的人就自备热水桶和热水瓶.我们中间的一些人发现,如果我们戴上橡胶手套,我们能够游的时间更长些,我试过确实有效.你也可以试试---没有什么神秘的.如果你能有规律的在冰水中游泳,你就会忍受寒冷的刺激,就会忘却寒冷,尽情享受冬泳给你健康所带来的好处.来参加冬泳吧,它会使你愉快.

(附原文)

For most people winter swimming conjures images of stocky Russians breaking the ice in park ponds and enjoying a swim in mid winter when air temperatures are well below zero. Well, not only in ffice:smarttags" />Russia - there are many swimmers in the UK who do just that. One of them is Mary Cane (left), our committee member for Hampstead Heath Ladies Pond and the Chair of the Hampstead Heath Winter Swimming Club.

We asked Mary how it is done - here is what she had to say:
The secret is persistence. I have been winter swimming since 1984 - I firmly believe it is brilliant for your health but you need to approach it with caution. We recommend starting your daily dip in summer and simply staying with it. BUT dont turn it into a competition and start small. As the temperature drops dont swim so far just what you feel comfortable with. Arrive really warm (I run to pond) the warmer you are the longer it takes to cool down in the cold water. Bring extra clothing for afterwards, dont get really cold - if your core temp goes down you can feel horrid for a couple of days! And get moving quickly afterwards - I run home faster than I run to the pond! If you need to swim for a long time go elsewhere as well for to start winter swimming you need a cold dip as near to every day that you can manage to build up tolerance - and the benefits? Good health all winter (our oldest swimmer Wynn is 90 this month and swims TWICE a day at present and three times (or more) as the hours extend! But I guess the real benefits are being able to swim for longer in spring and autumn. In the depths of winter you cant go far (round and round) if you have to make a hole in the ice! But it really does wonders for your circulation. We ladies have a bowl of hot water to stand in when we come out - it has been taken away from us from time to time on grounds of health and safety - but standing in the hot water with your hands in as well help to get warmer quicker. In rebellion people have bought flasks and hot water bottles when the hot water was forbidden!
Some of us have found we can swim much further if we wear neoprene (divers) gloves and or socks. I do use gloves they have made a big difference to the distance I can go. So there you are - no great mystery. If you swim regularly in cold water you become tolerant to it, dont feel so cold and stay enjoying the health benefits. Go for it! It is wonderful.

2#
发表于 2007-9-19 18:39 | 只看该作者
我与人同耳!
3#
发表于 2007-9-19 18:52 | 只看该作者

尽情享受冬泳给你健康所带来的好处.来参加冬泳吧,它会使你愉快.!

一样的感觉,同样的体会!

fficeffice" /> 

[此帖子已被 青年教师 在 2007-9-19 19:01:35 编辑过]
4#
发表于 2007-9-20 08:13 | 只看该作者
冬泳的秘决是坚持.
5#
发表于 2007-9-20 10:56 | 只看该作者

翻译的非常好!希望看到楼主更多的有关国外冬泳科研方面的译文!

6#
发表于 2007-9-20 15:21 | 只看该作者
冬泳的秘诀就是坚持!
7#
发表于 2007-9-20 18:09 | 只看该作者
原文由 [B]冬泳网总编[/B] 发表:

翻译的非常好!希望看到楼主更多的有关国外冬泳科研方面的译文!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|- ( ICP12013697-2 ) 11010802026271

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 20:58 , Processed in 0.047384 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, File On.